The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
(Source: onebigphoto.com, via thornprince)
Have been building in Starlight shores for my new story.Haven’t written a sims story in almost 2 years. I am excited to start again!
Making a updated version of Appaloosa Plains. I really like the contrast living in the country and then traveling to a modern world with into the future but Appaloosa needed more room. So that what I have been doing.
As you can see on the picture I moved the homes that were in the village border to the side, like how the other houses are placed. There is a new 50x60 lot and 2 30x30 and one 20x30. I removed the dog park and place 4 30x20 lots. Who uses the dog park, really? I also removed the cat park and build my own seasons park but it didn’t place it yet in this world. Also removed the ugly old house. So you have 8 new lots to build on.
I am testing the file now but it won’t belong before I share it with you all!
Working on a new legacy/ranch house for Moonlight falls. I am really not much of a builder, but I am trying. :P
This is a little gothic revival cottage I built over two years ago. I dusted it off recently, plopped it into Dutchysims’ New Moonlight Falls, and am working on sprucing it up a bit (while maintaining its shabbiness) and replacing objects it has lost. Revisiting this lot is what made me want to build the Little Gothic Church, so they’re quite similar.
I haven’t given up on Whimsett Cove…I’m just taking a little break from it. It’s nice to do something besides New England Coastal for a bit, and I get to play with all the Midnight Hollow goodies.
I’m queuing a few more pics, so…prepare for spamination!
Hey just wanted to tell you that I made a new version of New Moonlight falls. Its almost the same, only a couple of lots added here and there. http://www.mediafire.com/download/1yt87zohh6e653u/New+Moonlight+Falls.Sims3Pack.
The old link is deleted. You can also find the link on my tumblr, but just to make it easier for people I thought I should tell. Have fun!
Thank you, Dutchysim! I really like New Moonlight Falls! :)
Your welcome :) I am glad you like it!
Love the house, its beautiful!